Monday, May 4, 2009

Good News & Bad News

Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I got my crock pot and I was able to order the stuff I needed to make the shower gel with. Yay! The bad news is that I may have to push back the release dates of my items to the end of June. It just depends on how many orders I get and orders have been slow. I think it's due to the end of the semester and this is also the time when people move out of dorms and campus living and graduation is coming up so you gotta save up. :)
I really hope to have everything up by July at the latest. I know it's sad and I know you have been so patiently waiting for new goodies. I have too! If my new paycheck at my job is good I'll put it in my own money to buy what I need as well. I can't wait to do that because then I could really push all the new goodies that I want out without trying to save up. :) Yay! Y'all are so awesome and if you are taking finals and graduating, GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!