Also, I know many are having problems with the labels that I use getting smeared. They are waterproof, however, they are still smearing when oil or if they get a lot of water on them. It's very annoying for them to do that because I buy water proof labels because they are bath products and they get wet. I have been looking for a solution and I could either pay someone to make labels for me or I could buy a label printer which is about $1,000. I think I will save up and buy the label printer. It will take a good while but hopefully next year I can buy it and make the labels look more professional. :)
A list of things to do and buy over the summer months.
- Macintosh Apple Fragrance oil
- Watermelon Granita Fragrance oil
- More bottles for products
- Make more soap
- Stock up on more supplies
- Buy perfumer's alcohol and dry oil as well as stuff to make lotion with.
- Rest
- Watch TV
- Make samples
- Rest
- Watch TV
- Repeat

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments!!