Once that oil comes in, I'll be sending out the product for testing. :) I gotta restock on a few fragrance oils and ingredients and hopefully in the next two weeks I'll be able to do that as well. :)
I plan on making an unscented oatmeal soap as well as Blood Orange Cotton Candy soap this month. I am hoping the BOCC comes out right.
I have used the shower gel and I give it two thumbs up. I really like it a lot. It's like my soap only in liquid form. The bubbles are small, but plentiful and the lather is nice and creamy. I don't feel dry after using it either. It's not as moisturizing as my soap bars, but it's nice. I approve. I used one fragrance oil that made the shower gel really thicken up, so there will be some consistency issues with fragrance oils and so I will have to make sure it's at a good consistency when I scent each one. Simply adding more water will take care of thickness though but I don't want my customers doing that. They should be able to use it right out the box. :)
I'm going to send it off for testers for the final approval.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments!!