Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduation Sale!!

I plan to reopen Friday night and here is information about the sale. When I reopen Friday night everything will be 20% off in the store (when I reopen give me a few minutes to readjust the prices for the 20% off sale). No code will be needed as everything will be priced 20% off. The sale will run until Sunday, May 17 11:59pm. There will not be any new items up since I am slowly gathering all the ingredients I need but if the sale is a big hit I may be able to get many items faster. :) So start plotting those orders for when I reopen. I'm already preparing myself for the grand reopening and have made a lot of scrub base and I have lots of shipping boxes.

I have so much more space and so much more room that I can hardly wait to reopen. Everything is ready I'm giving my body some rest from all the moving I've been doing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!