Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Items in May

I plan on releasing 2-4 new items in May. It will be towards the end and after my testers have approved of the items. Here is the list along with ingredients. I know I will release 3 of the 4 items below. The Creamy Coconut milk shower gel is the one that's up in the air as well as the lip scrub. Things have not been officially priced but I'll try and give an estimate. This all depends on how well orders do before I move. In order to get new items I gotta make sales. :)

$1.25 per oz. Oil Me Sugar Scrub: Mango Butter, Shea Butter, soybean oil, olive oil, vitamin e oil, preservative, fragrance, color

$4 (will be in 1oz. container) Brat's Lip Scrub: Sugar, Shea Butter, Soybean Oil, vitamin E oil, flavor oil

$1.25 or $1.5 per oz. Creamy Coconut Milk Shower Gel: Distilled Water, Coconut Milk Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Avocado Oil, Aprikot Kernal Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Preservative, tussah silk, fragrance, color

$1.75 per oz. My Body (body gloss): Apricot Kernal Oil, Avocado Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, preservative, fragrance


Then I will start working on my bath butter, perfume, dry oil spray and lotion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!