Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Things Abound

Hey everyone! If you are one of the few people reading this blog then I have some exciting news! I am planning to release new products but not until I move back home to Mississippi and get settled in the middle of May. I plan on releasing dry oil perfume, lip scrub, creamy coconut milk shower gel and a body gloss within a few weeks after I move home. They won't be released all at once and will slowly be released as I get the thumbs up from testers. I don't have the exact time frame down as I need to buy the ingredients and make the labels among other stuff. I am just really excited because these new items will certainly increase business and make customers happy (I hope). After another month or so I will release an alcohol based perfume, fizzy bath powder and a body cream. If there is anything else that you would love to see added to my store let me know. I'm always open for new ideas. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!