Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slow & Steady

Things have been slow on the ordering front but that's okay. :) You gotta spend money on school supplies and stuff right now. :)

When not filling out orders or working at my day job I am outside tending to the koi pond to bring it back to it's beautiful state. :)

I am going to be doing a sleep study tonight so I will not be able to answer any emails or pms until tomorrow, but I'm going to leave the shop open since I will only be gone for a night.

I'll just do some knitting while I'm there. :)

Also, the new perfumes that are up in the shop have some wonderful lasting power. The longer they cure the longer the scent seems to last on me. :) I am really loving this perfume.

Over and out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!