Sunday, August 9, 2009

Product Month!!

I call this month product month and what products will be released during this month? Well, my goal is to release the dry oil perfume and alcohol perfume! Alcohol perfume will be released this coming week. As soon as my artisans alcohol comes in it will be ready and up. :)

Hopefully if sales are good the dry oil perfume will be up. :)

What will be up after my perfumes? Well, my salt scrub made of butters and oil. It will be called 3-some Salt scrub. It has Mango and refined shea butter along with Grade A Olive Oil. :) It will not be as scrubby as my sugar scrub because the salts will be fine but it will be nice and it does feel nice. I am a person that loves scrubby scrubs but this one did feel nice and scrubby enough. Dead sea salt and dendritic salts are what I will be using for this scrub. :)


Ingredients: Salt, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, fragrance


After I release the 3-some salt scrub I will then release a sprayable lotion, regular lotion and body creme. These will not be handmade by me because I have found some great bases that use high quality oils/butters and other quality ingredients. You guys know that I wouldn't just pick a popular base and sell it. It has to be something that I would make myself and I am EXTREMELY picky about bases. I have to feel that they are the best. More details about this when it's closer to the release date.

Once these are up I will start buying a few fallish/winter scents to add to my scent collection. :)

That's all for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!