Friday, August 14, 2009

Product Month

The perfume base is supposed to arrive today and as soon as it arrives and I inspect it to make sure it's alright I'll put the alcohol based perfumes up for sale. As soon as I get the salt for the salt scrubs they will be up too. I don't know how long it will take to get them up on the site. I haven't purchased the dry oil spray and I may hold off on that until the end of this month or beginning of next month. The bath salts will appear once I get the ingredients I need and test it out. :)

I will also be changing up my labels a bit because I'm tired of the current ones. When I start to grow even more I will get professional labels that fit the personality of the store. :) Naughty. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!