Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy August!!

This month I have a goal of releasing two new products. A dry oil perfume spray and an alcohol based perfume spray. As long as orders come in at a good pace I should have these by the end of the month or next month. Since it's almost back to school time I figure things will be slow while people are using all their money for books, clothes and other things. So far I have the perfume sprayers but no base.

The dry-oil perfume will just be cyclopentasiloxane aka cyclomethicone. This is the base for dry-oil perfume. By itself it doesn't feel all that moisturizing although it does leave a silky after using it. This is why many companies add other oils to make the dry-oil even more moisturizing. I won't be doing that though. I just want this base to be something that is best used for scenting the body and rooms. Yup, it can be a room spray but I would try to make sure not to spray around things that you don't want to get stained. Things like silk can show spots if you spray this on it. The perfumes will be scented between 30-50% fragrance oils. This make sure the scent stays on you longer and a little will go a long way.

Information on new products:

2.5 fl. oz Silky dry-oil perfume ($10)- cyclopentasiloxane, fragrance oil

1 fl. oz. Dirty Perfume ($10) - SD40B Alcohol 200 proof, hexylene glycol, fragrance


Also, I will be adding this information to my shop listings but I just want to say that the majority of my products are sold by volume and not weight. There are only two products sold by weight which are soaps and foamy milky bath. Everything else is sold by volume so if the container says it holds 4oz that's what I put down. It will always be more in weight but I'm not worried about weight. :)

That's all for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!