Sunday, May 16, 2010

Samples

Well, I took a piece of my pomegranate lemonade soap from my inventory and took a bath with it. I noticed something very sad about it. It had no scent at all. It lathered just like all my others and was creamy and great, but there was no scent. I went and sniffed all my other soaps that are for sale and they all had a strong lovely scent. It seems that the pomegranate lemonade soaps don't last long when it comes to the scent. I have at least 10 bars of this soap left and I am not going to throw them away. Instead I'll just add them to the list of things I will give out as samples. I figure that it's better to give them to customers then to sell them or throw them away. I also have a naturally unscented soap that I will be giving away as well. The soaps feel just as great as my scented ones, but they just have no scent. I won't be making anymore cold process pomegranate lemonade soap because the scent doesn't last at all and I like things that will last for a little while.

I have quite a few samples that I want to give away as well. I am trying to empty out my sample box so you may find more samples than normal and some will probably be the same scent. It's all in the spirit of the sale as well. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!