Friday, May 14, 2010

Cleaning is a lot of work

Cleaning is a lot of work. I didn't realize how long it would take me to reorganize and move everything around in my new area. I've been doing it since 3pm and I'm still only half done. My new shelves were not brought to me today and instead will be brought to me tomorrow. I will do everything I can to get everything up and running on Saturday but please be prepared for a Monday opening. I'm going to work as fast as I can to get this store open Saturday evening. I will have a 20% off sale and maybe a little more. I have not decided on that one yet. I will take the rest of the day off to rest my back. Tomorrow will be more organizing and cleaning. I have all my cleaning tools ready to go!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!