Thursday, May 13, 2010
Making Changes & Sale
I have been enjoying my vacation and today I made a fresh batch of sugar scrub and bodywash. I used my new formula for the bodywash and it still feels the same but with less odor. Yay! It smells like soap now. I am also in the process of rearranging everything in my work room. New shelves are being put up tomorrow so I will be moving things, organizing and cleaning. I also need to look at what soaps I have left and what soaps I need to make. My shop will open Saturday evening if my shelves are all up tomorrow. I will have a 20% off sale on everything in the store, soaps may be discounted more, but I have not decided. The discount will already be taken off the products when they are put up. So, I will actually need to take down everything for a few minutes so I can readjust the prices when I open up the store. I just want to thank everyone for your love and support and have a great summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments!!