Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall slowly turns into Hibernation

Now that it is Fall and I am closer to my vacation time to see Mr. Brat, I am working more than ever at my full time job. It has slowed me down on putting out my new product but I will release it hopefully this weekend if it comes out perfect. My Creamy Body Wash is amazing but I am working on the lathering part. I will add some thickener tonight and let it set up for a few days and test over the weekend. If it lathers up then I will put it up for sale by Monday.
My Body Cream has arrived but I was waiting for some artwork to show off the new logo of Brat's Creations! It finally arrived and I can not wait to tell you guys all about the logo and how it came about this weekend. It's simply amazing!! The Body Cream will also come in a 4oz bottle with a pump.

That is all for now. Happy Fall!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!