I was trying to thicken up my new batch of Silk & Satin Body Cream and it would not thicken up. So, I didn't want to scrap my project and throw out the lotion. I decided I would just have to make my Creamy Coconut Milk Body Wash with it. I was going to use another body cream but when life gives you liquid body cream, make a body wash! Currently it's being heated up to allow everything to mix together. I added soy protein and that turned it a light amber color. I hope the pearl paste I add makes it a little lighter. This body wash will be SLS free. Sodium coco-sulfate is in the pearl paste but it will be such a little amount in the final product. I want this body wash to be a little thicker than normal so I added a few thickeners to it that will hopefully thicken up the liquid. It is already at normal thickening for a shower gel thanks to the other ingredients that I have added but I would like to make it a little thicker. I can't wait to try this out in the shower. :)
This means it will be another week or two before I bring back my Silk & Satin Body Cream. Probably at the end of October it will show back up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments!!