We all love our furbabies and love giving them treats as well. Well I was thinking, since people order for themselves and over two legged creatures from Brat's Creations why not throw in a free treat for the furbabies. :) I am looking around for a treat that I can add for cats and dogs. As soon as I figure out what treats I would like to include for the furbabies I will make an announcement so people can tell me when they order if they would like a treat added to the package for their furbaby for free! That way you both will have something to look forward to when you order. :)
Also, I am still waiting on my pumpkin fragrance oil to come in! As soon as it does I will do a dance. :) I am out of my body cream and I want to try and thicken it up before putting it back up so it may take a week for me to get it just right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments!!