Sunday, November 15, 2009

Body Wash for the Winter?!

Tomorrow I will release my Creamy Milk Body Wash. I am very excited about this product. I have been working on it for months and it's finally perfect. This body wash is unlike anything I've ever tried. It looks different, it feels different and it is just different. This is a hybrid body wash that is a mixture between my Silk & Satin Body Cream and shower gel. This is not drying like shower gels yet it gently gets the dirt off your body. The Body Wash makes small bubbles with loads of lather using your poof. The poof is the best way to get the lather going because I do not use sulfates to create the foam. I use milder surfactants so your skin won't dry out but it is at the cost of making it foam easily without using a poof. If you use your hands you can get lather but it will take a little effort and maybe a little more Body Wash. This Body Wash is a pure luxury at an affordable price. The price is $10 for 8oz. of the Creamy Body Wash and tomorrow you will see why I have this price. The body cream, surfactants and everything I added make this such a wonderful treat. I add a whole can of coconut milk per gal. of product too and coconut milk is just so creamy feeling but don't worry you won't feel sticky. I also add a lot soy silk to my mixture which gives it an off white color and a mild odor but the scent easily covers it up. Oh yeah, did I mention it comes in every scent that I carry?! Yup! It sure does! I love this shower gel, it's wonderful and just fantastic! I tried to give it a pearl look by adding a pearl additive but it didn't work. I think it is because of the color and ingredients. It does help stabilize the foam though and so I will just keep adding it. :) It took me months to get this recipe right and I'm not taking anything out or adding anything else to the mixture. The only sulfate is from the pearl booster that was added and that was only 2oz. per gallon too. My ingredients list is at work and when I put up the product for sale I will explain the ingredients list because it is long, but most of the ingredients come from the body cream. :) Right now I have only a few bottles of Body Wash wanting new homes. Since business has been slow I find myself not needing to make as much product right now.

That is all the news for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!