Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quick Post

Hey everyone!! Well, things have been kind of hectic in my personal life so I haven't been able to buy the stuff I was hoping to buy for Brat's Creations this month. I'm talking about a few new ingredients to ix up some new products with. When sales pick up I will get the ingredients that I need to make some new products.

I am trying to figure out what scents to buy for the fall. I would like to buy some scents for foody, sweet, green and fruit lovers. Hey, there are fruits and veggies that are in season in the fall so why not buy some of those ya know? Fall just isn't for food & spice scents. :)


1 comments:

Traveller said...

Hi there,

Please take a sec and sign my petition, which can be found linked to my blog, asking Canada's PM to include animal rights in the constitution, and ask others to sign too!

Cheers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!