Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall, la la!

As of yesterday it officially became Fall! Yippie! I ordered a few scents for the fall but the one I was really hoping to get in was out of stock so I will need to wait a week to order it. It was the Sweet Pumpkin that was out of stock. :( It's very popular and I shouldn't have waited so long to order it. I will put the scents up this weekend.

Also, I really love the new body cream, but it separates so easily that I am going to tinker with the next batch to prevent it from separating. It does that even without me adding fragrance oil to it. It's packed with so many wonderful oils that I am totally okay with it separating since a quick shake will bring everything back together but then it will separate out again and you gotta shake it again before use. Those pesky oils like to be on their own. :) It's okay though, it's totally worth it because even with the separation I am always reaching for it after I get out the bath tub. Personally, I don't think I am going to shake it up anymore and just use it like it is. It doesn't need to be shaken up but some people like uniformity. :) I just like feeling smooth.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!