Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Southern Home Blend
Sweet Pumpkin
The Sweet Pumpkin is supposed to be a more fresh and sweet pumpkin then spicy. The Southern Home Blend has base notes of cedar, tonka bean, benzoin, vertiver and black pepper. Middle notes of vanilla absolute, myrrh and sweetgrass. Top notes include turkish rose, italian bergamot and a little cardamon and nutmeg.
I am going to be stingy with the cinnamon essential oil when used in products. I don`t want people getting burned so I won`t be super scenting anything and instead I will use the recommended amount.
I can't wait for these scents to come in because there is so much you can do with these. I also added a Fall List to the front page. They are just scents that would be wonderful or the fall that I already have in stock. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments!!