Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fear Not!!

There's sad new in Brat's land. My Pomegranate, Cranberry & Lemonade scents have been discontinued by my supplier, but Fear Not! I have a lot of lemonade and cranberry left and half a bottle of pomegranate left. I am contacting my supplier in hopes that they will buy some for me. A pound will last me a good while. If they are unable to get more for me then I will find another place. I already have promising leads so don't fear. The lemonade will not be hard to find at all, but pomegranate is either sweet, tart or both and I want juicy & tart. It seems that a few places have what I am looking for. I would also like to find a tart Cranberry once this is all used up.

Even if I don't find an exact duplicate of the beloved pomegranate & lemonade I am positive they will still be great. So don't worry. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!