Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Scents!!

The new scents are here and they smell amazing!!

Sea Spray - Blend of Marine, Citrus, Woods, and Ozone. This scent is just fresh and awesome. It reminds me of the sea and it is very calm and relaxing.

Peach Zinfandel - Blend of Peach Nectar and White Wine. Lets have a sexy party! The peach in this one is amazing and true to its name. I love how bold and beautiful it is.

Cucumber - An all natural fresh cucumber smell. I never though I would smell a cucumber scent that actually smelled like fresh cucumbers! This one is all natural too and will be wonderful mixed with citrus. Pink Grapefruit and cucumber might be something to try.

Neapolitan Ice Cream - Creamy Vanilla, Sweet Strawberry Syrup, Chocolate Ganache. If I actually liked chocolate, I think I would want to get a bowl of this and eat it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!