Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Scents Coming & Good News!

Thanks to all the lovely orders coming in I have been able to order 1/3 of the scent I have been wanting. :)

Coming next week:
Buttercream Frosting
Cherry Meringue
Plumeria
Queen of D’Nile
Sugar Cookie
Water Lily
Violet

I promised myself more floral and foody scents. The Queen of D'Nile is a more deeper richer note and is actually part of my fall scent collection that I am letting everyone try because I know you guys will love it. :)

Also, I know there has been a lot of talk and concern about the use of Palm Oil. There are two sides to ever story, but there is also an alternative to buying Palm Oil from the places that may hurt the rainforest. There is a such thing called sustainable Palm Oil that you can buy. It's the exact same type of Palm Oil only the Palm Oil plantations do not damage the rainforest. I am going to be using Palm Oil from the USA which is considered sustainable and good for the environment. This means I can have my cake and eat it too. :) I only have a little bit of palm oil left so as soon as I run out I will be switching over. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!